cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc problem after transpot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have transported my XI scenario from Dev to Test (file transport), and now i have problems sending IDocs from R/3 to XI.

My questions is weather I have to reimport my "imported objects" (IDocs) ? It seams like thay altså have been transported, though - since they appear in my test system.

Thank you /Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thomas.

may help u....check

thanx

Bill

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

You need not reimport the IDocs. You should do the IDX1 and IDX2 activities in Test manually.

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

I have a problem reimporting my IDoc. I cannot delete the old IDoc objekt in order to import a new one. Could it be that since it is a tranport i cannot edit enything?

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomos,

Yes, as it is transported object you cannot edit it.

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this mean tha i cannot reimport my IDoc?

Then I have a problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

If you cannot delete the IDoc from the test envn then I guess you cannot reimport the IDoc as well. I guess you can see "Import of SAP objects" is disabled on right clicking the IDocs in Imported Objects.

Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

regarding to change objects: (delete...)

go to SWCV, where u have imported ur IDoc, dbl click to see namespaces. In the bottom, there is a checkbox - "objects are modifiable". Is it checked?

Why Idocs don't work?

Well, you moved the scenario objects, however, don't forget, that for IDoc communication there must be some settings done - partner profiles, ports, (standard ABAP AS settings for Idoc exchange)... If you moved just objects and didn't do this settings, of course, it won't work...

Peter

Message was edited by:

Peter Jarunek

Message was edited by:

Peter Jarunek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is a version difference between the idoc segments, then this would create problem while running ur scenario in test environment. So it would be better to reimport the Idoc.

Also make sure that metadata is loaded in Test XI system under idx2.

Regards,

Prateek