cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tutorial TutWD_Popup_Init

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I downloaded the "TutWD_Popup_Init.zip", then I unzipped it and import it into the NWDS. According to the tutorial it is an already runnable application. But it's not the case.

As I deploy and run this application I got following exception. Does someone have the same problem?

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tutorial.popup.wdp.InternalPopupComp Found in negative cache -

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [local/TutWD_Popup_Init] Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader] References: common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp service:ejb common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts service:jmsconnector library:jsse library:servlet common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tcsecssl library:ejb20 library:j2eeca library:jms library:opensql common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore interface:resourcecontext_api interface:webservices interface:cross interface:ejbserialization sap.com/tcwddispwda sap.com/tcwdcorecomp service:webdynpro service:sld service:webservices library:tcddicddicservices library:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework library:tcgraphicsigs library:com.sap.mw.jco library:com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient library:jnet library:sapxmltoolkit library:com.sap.aii.util.rb library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm library:tcddicddicruntime library:core_lib library:com.sap.aii.util.xml library:com.sap.aii.util.misc library:tc~cmi Resources: D:\usr\sap\J2E\JC01\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\local\TutWD_Popup_Init\webdynpro\public\lib\app.jar Loading model: {parent,references,local} -

Message was edited by:

Thomas Roland

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Did you try to repair the project?

Select your project in the Web Dynpro Explorer, open the context menu and choose <i>Repair -> Project Structure and Classpath</i>

kind regards

Stefanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefanie,

I did what you told me. But I still got lot of errors as follow:

Missing required library: 'C:Programme/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/jaxm-api.jar'.

Missing required library: 'C:Programme/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/webservices/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java/jaxrpc-api.jar'.

And at the end:

The project was not built due to classpath errors (incomplete or involved in cycle). TutWD_BonusCalculation_Init

How can I insert this jar? I look for build path from menu Window -> Preferences -> Java. But I can't find it.

Message was edited by:

Thomas Roland

Message was edited by:

Thomas Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

This also happened to me. The sample project has a different path for its jars compared to your workstation.

What I did was, I had a class locator plugin installed on my eclipse, and added the correct jars to the project. This will solve your problem for missing jar files.

regards,

arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Right click on your project >> Properties >> Java Build Path

Click Add External JARs.

Look for the missing JAR files following a similar path to the ones listed in your errors.

ie. c:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70 ....

Add these JARs once you find them and then remeber to remove the 2 JARs from the list that it can't find.

It looks like the JARs your program is looking for are on a German install of windows. that is why they can't be found on your PC.

Once you have added the missing JARs, rebuild your project and the errors should be fixed.

regards

Anton Kruse

Answers (0)