cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Business service in an configuration scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created an Integration scenario in IR. And then I have imported the same into the ID.

Now in Integration scenario configurator->Assign Services step, how can I assign the Business Service? (Not a Business System)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

What you can do is:

1. In ID, <b>Tool --> Transfer Integration Scenario form the Integration Reposigtory</b>.

2. In next screen choose, Integration <b>Name</b> and <b>namespace</b>.

3. Then in the next sceen, Give a meaning full name to create the "<b>Configuration Scenario</b>".

4. After comleting step 3, you will get a new screen "<b>Integration Scenario Configurator</b>".

5. Now, in the new screen click on "Assign Services" to add your "Business System" or "Business Service". (Just click on plus sign and then take F4 help to search your business service).

<b>Note:--></b> To chose different Business Services or System, press the <b>AERO</b> in blue color at the top of the screen just infront of <b>Role</b>.

6. After assigning all your business services or systems, press the <b>Assign</b> button.

7. Communication channels can also be added in the same way under "<b>Cofigure Connections</b>", but there is a trick. You need to create all communication channels before you import your integration scenario to ID.

I hope you will find it very helpful. Still if you have doubts in this let me know.

Regards,

Sarvesh

***Reward Points, if it helped you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

You reply was very informative.. thanks for that

But, the problem what i am facing right now is, that while assigning Business services to the Components, when i press F4 it shows only Business systems to select and not the Business services...

I hope u got my question now....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh! you can not use "Business Service" if you are using Integration Scenario. The reason is, Integration Scenario works only for those systems which are mentioned in the SLD, and if any system which is configured in SLD then it becomes Business System. So you have to use Business System only.

Regards,

Sarvesh

***Reward Points, if found useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After Creting Business Service right click on that u will get option add to scenario click on that and u will get all scenarios what ever u have in ID select u r required scenario and click on ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check dis

/people/shailesh.mane/blog/2006/06/27/b2b-configuration-part-i--creating-an-integration-scenario

It may help..