cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error RFC -> XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had configured a scenario Synchronous RFC -> XI -> HTTP.

1) After activating the Communication Channel or test the communication to R/3 the following calls to the function that is intercepted by XI, run fine.

2) But when it spends a time without calling to the function, the following time that try to call to the function the system gives back the error:

‘senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for’.

Someone can help me. Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

The problem has been solved. There was a "business service" (was deleted but not at all) that was interfering with the "business system" from the sender.

The solution was to delete definitely all useless objects.

Thank you for your efforts.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Suganraj.

Yesterday I tried to do the full refresh and during all the day the scenario run fine.

But today (after a shutdown and start up of XI) the error has appeared again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Let's Look at the problem in a different way

I think there is something wrong with the cache refresh itself

check if the XIISUSER user has the following roles:

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN

Besides you can try adding domain name to the host

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

Thank you for your comments, but the problem is not resolved.

n Khan, I had created the sender agreement. I can’t understand what are you saying with rerun the cache, ¿ which of all cache?

Sreenivas, in the transaction SXI_CACHE I don’t see any error. I ran the report SAI_CACHE_REFRESH successfully but the problem is not resolved.

Prateek, I saw the SAP Note 730870.

Anoop and Pravesh, The problem must be the sender agreement (at less, the error said it) but in my sender agreement I use the name of the RFC like the message interface.

Any other idea?

I remember you that the scenario run fine only if I reactive the communication channel and during a limited time.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do agree with what Anop said....

Once I also faced the same problem in my scenario...

Don't create outbound interface explicitly...

Use the RFC's name for outbound interface

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem is due to ur sender agreement.Please check with dat..May b u r using RFC as a message type in some message interface and den u r using dat message interface in ur sender agreement.In place of this,directly use ur RFC name as Interface name in ur sender agreement.It will be solved.

Anoop

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at SAP Note 730870 Q 19

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

In transcation SXI_CACHE check if you see any errors.

Try to run the report SAI_CACHE_REFRESH in SE38 and if it is successful, test you scenario again.

Regards,

Sreenivas

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error is beacuse you have not created the sender agrement to that communication channel yet...

create the sender agrement for that CC, if you have already cready then it is not getting updated, rerun the cache.....