cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 4.0 - CRM 5.0 Create Service Desk error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have implemented Service Desk for various SAP systems like ERP2005, BI 7.0 etc and now I get the first time this error :

Because of error 513, no message was created in Support Desk System

Message no. BCOS005

This note : Note 498984 - Error 513 when sending support message

Does not apply since the number intervals was configured and it works succesfully for 3 other SAP systems plus the Solution Manager internal number system works fine as well when creating messages for the CRM within the Solution Manager Service Desk. Which means that the IBase is working fine since as well it goes to variant created in Transaction Monitor with no issues.

The entry in table BC_CUST via TA SM30 is maintenained correctly in the CRM system and the RFC destination is pointing to SolMan.

The RFCs destinations from Solman to CRM are tested as well with the authorisation test.

The support package levels are fine from my point of view:

SAP_ABA 0011

SAP_BASIS 0011

PI_BASIS 2005_1_700 0011

ST-PI 2005_1_700 0003

SAP_BW 700 0012

SAP_AP 700 0008

BBPCRM 500 0008

ST-A/PI 01J_CRM500

Anyone with some ideas?

Markus Bronst

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Markus,

I have the same problem. (Because of error 513, no message was created in Support Desk System Message no. BCOS005)

Did you open an OSS message and if yes

how did SAP solve the problem

or

did you solve the problem by yourself

Thanks for your feedback

BR

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, implement this note: [Note 1261046 - Service Desk: Read Messages Using Local RFC Destination|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lcyZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1261046]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

the client copy based on client 001 was only in relation to SolMan 3.2 otherwise all other systems are recommended to be done via 000 according to some note number I can't recall at the moment.

The logical system name is something you will have naturally, otherwise it won't create an IBase and therefore when creating the variant in transaction monitor you will find another issue there.

Anyway, the funny thing is that I went through these checks 3 times at least. I have done lately a lot of Service Desk implemenations and this one is more odd then anything else. Probably, I should open an OSS message

Thanks for all your suggestions anyway!

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct me if I am wrong, but if there would be a RFC error, I would get this error message:

Error in Local Message System: Error

CALL_FUNCTION_SECSTORE_ERROR occured. P1=SM_

Message was Not Created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Yes, You are absoultly right error is not due to RFC connection its caused by incorrect or incomplete Customizing such as:

1.The client was not completely created by the copy of Client 001

2.The BCOS_CUST table was not maintained correctly

3. Missing authorizations for message creation (correct: roles copied from SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE and SAP_SOL_SERVTRANS_CREATE or SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE)

4. incorrect action profile assigned for the message type SLF1 (correct: SMSD_ABA_MLDG_SERVICEVORGANG or SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO)

5. Number ranges are not assigned correctly

6. The logical system is not defined

7. Modification of the standard settings of the message type SLF1

Please Go throught all these one by one.I am sure you will get to know the cause of error.

Note :Reward points if answere is helpful.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

• Missing authorizations for message creation (correct: roles copied from SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE and SAP_SOL_SERVTRANS_CREATE or SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE)

In regards to this section in CRM 5.0 it only had role : SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE

SAP_SOL_SERVTRANS_CREATE was not listed in PFCG nor SU01. Might this be the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

You have not specified that are u using trusted RFC connection.If you are using trusted system destinations, you will need the additional authorization object S_RFCACL. You will also need the authorization object S_RFC.

The function groups ‘SCCA‘, ‘SRTT’, ‘SCT1’, ‘PROJECT_ADMINISTRATION’,

'SCTM', and 'SCPRAC' must be assigned to this authorization object. Additionally, you will need the S_TCODE authorization for transaction SCPR3 and SCPR20. Create or extend a user role containing these authorizations in all systems, including the SAP Solution Manager system.

all these authorizations are part of the SAP profile SAP_ALL. See SAP Note 566922 (Solution Manager Roles for Satellite Systems).

Please refer SAP Note 128447 (Trusted/Trusting Systems) which describes how to define a trusted/trusting system relationship between two R/3 Systems and how to use this relationship.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

thanks for your suggestion!

According to the PDF guide : Authorisation Concept - SAP Solution Manager 4.0 and its Satellite Systems :

BACK (SM_SIDCLNTXXX_BACK): Used to send SDCCN data or send messages

from a satellite system to the SAP Solution Manager system; to check locked

customizing objects against changes in scenario Customizing Distribution;

provides integration of Change Request Management into the Service Desk. This

RFC destination needs a functioning READ destination. SID and Client refer to the

SAP Solution Manager system.

For Service Desk it does not list that it is required to use the trusted connection.

I compared the roles and profiles in the other system I have implemented Service Desk and I have :

role : SAP_SV_FDB_NOTIF_BC_CREATE

profile: SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW

it is working without any issues.

The RFC connections back and trusted in regards to authorisation connection test were error free as well.

So, it is rather bizar.