Triggering NEW-PAGE using Command node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created three pages in my smartform

1. First

2. Second

3. Terms

My reqirement : Remarks window needs to be printed at end of main window. I mean I want to print Remarks window on page where main window contents end not on every page.

To resolve this issue

I created a remarks window on first and second pages and selected check box option "At end of main window" it is working well but here it is not calling Terms and Conditions page.

I created command node after main window and selected check box condtion "go to new page Terms and Conditions". In this case Terms and Conditions page is printing immediately after main window with out printing Remarks window.

Please help me.

<i><b>I want to print Remarks window(not on every page) after Main window contents printed completely and then I want to print Terms and Conditions Page.</b></i>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187452
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi achantasatya,

U have created a remark window , there is condition tab , in that u can specfy event " only after end of main window ". use it and it will solve your problem.

reward point if helpful.

regards,

Bharat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahantasatya

We have option in the Coditions tab of the Main window,

Only after end of main window, u can use this to print after all the main window contents.

Let me know if I am not clear

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Place your Remarks Window

above Main Window.

Did u try that.

So that Remarks executes logically before Main.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya

I placed remarks window above Main window

no use

It is calling directly Terms and Conditions page without printing Remarks window after Main widnow contents printed completely.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Achantyas problem is that its a deadlock

After End of Main Window, Remark Windows will execute

But the command node pushes the end of Main Window to terms and condition Page,

There there is no Remarks Window. So remarks window will never print.