cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete text item in delivery

0 Kudos

SAP Expert,

I am facing one problem in deleting text item from the delivery. In one case our store person have inserted taxt item by mistake in delivery. In the delivery there are two schedule lines one is of Tan and another is of tatx (which is by mistake inserted by him) he prepaired bill for the delivery and System split the delivery in two invoices, later on he cancelled the invoice of Text item Which value is 0. But now the delivery is showing pending in VF04 though we have invoice the 1st schedile line. After this I tried to delete the text itm by going to vl02n but system is not alowing me to delete the schedule line. error is document can not deleted. where as system is also not allowing thtough t-code vl09n after cancelling the invoice.

I need experts help to solve this problem. I wan to cleare the delivery from t-code VF04.

nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nikhil,

if the system has created two delieveries then you can straight away delete the text delivery as no goods wud have moved on this one. alrenatively you can change the text item category and make it non- relevant to billing.

saurabh

0 Kudos

thanks for the reply. but here system have created one delivery only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

reverese the good movement by using VL09 & then try to delete the delivery doc

regards,

Arun prasad

0 Kudos

Dear Thanks doe the prompt reply.

here the delivery is only one and system have created two invoices. I have cancell the invoice of 0 value by using t-code VF11, after this I tried for vl09 to reverse the goods movement but system is not allowing me becouse for the same delivery we have created two invoices and one is cancell.

so dear friend tell me is it possible for me to reverse the one schedule line from the delivery by using vl09n.

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. VF11-Cancell invoice

2. VL09-Reverse Goods Movement

3. Go to VL02N and delete the line item and do PGI

Sam

0 Kudos

Dear Thanks doe the prompt reply.

here the delivery is only one and system have created two invoices. I have cancell the invoice of 0 value by using t-code VF11, after this I tried for vl09 to reverse the goods movement but system is not allowing me becouse for the same delivery we have created two invoices and one is cancell.

so dear friend tell me is it possible for me to reverse the one schedule line from the delivery by using vl09n.

nikhil