Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration Wizard for DI

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a little question.

I get througt the post installation guide and they do not mention about the configuration wizard which make the post-installation task easier.

So My question is, why there is no information about this wonderfull tool ?

Kinds Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the Installation Guide 7.0 SR2 mentions the configuration wizard based post-installation in section "Initial Technical Configuration for Development Infrastructure (DI)" and SAP Help also contains a topic about that: see SAP NetWeaver Library -> Technology Consultant’s Guide -> Developing, Configuring, and Adapting Applications and look for "Post Installation Steps of Usage Type DI" (was named "Template-Based Basic Configuration of Usage Type DI" before).

Where else did you expect to find a description?

By the way, the configuration wizard has been enhanced considerably in SP13! And there are two additional templates ("Change Management Service (CMS): Create an Application Skeleton" and "Change Management Service (CMS): Modify a Software Component") that simplify the creation of tracks for several common application types.

If you liked the configuration wizard you will probably love these too

Regard

Michael

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess this tool is a part of Master Installation which comes with DVDs of 2004S.

AShu