cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI / Orders05 / Link between IDOC and Generated sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using IDOC basic type ORDERS05 for an inbound interface to create orders. Once the idoc is successfully processed, it creates a sales order/ Do you know if there is any possibility to see in a table/transaction/query the list of idocs and the created sales document? Thus, I know the idoc number for every successful idoc?

Many Thanks.

Bill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We actually write the iDoc number to a Z field in VBAK to make the link easier, however there is a standard linkage via the 'Services for Object' function. The SRRELROLES table has a link from the Sales Order number to a Role GUID, which in turn will link to the iDoc number. Can't recall exactly how the link works (it's not too user-friendly), but your developer should be able to track it down.

Cheers, Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi u can use t-code we05/we02/we09.

Best Regards

Sainath

sailaja_vadlamudi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Tcode WE02 u can see the list of incomming idocs In the direction give the value as 2 and give the basic type also .if you know idoc number go to we19 and see the content of the idoc .

Sail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sail, but this was not my question. I’m looking for a solution to get the IDOCs of a generated sales documents. To be used for a report for example… I enter the list of my sales document as input, and I get the list of correspondent idocs as an output.

Again thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well go to VBFA and if your sales DOc in created by and idoc then it will have the preceeding doc numbr ok ...u can extract it frm there

or once i saw this idoc no feild in the intial screen of sales order in the programe sapmv45a ....just go to tht program go to screens and check out the feild number

then probably u can extract it from order table...

lemme knw if im wrong.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, thanks for the idea. I am not sure that we have the idoc reference as preceding document in VBFA. I gave a try and was not successful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any new idea? Still looking for a solution. Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm also looking for similar solution. I found a round about solution:

1> while creating sales order by incoming IDOC pass some value for identification e.g. order source=EDI (or in any other field)

2>from table VBKD find all orders for which value of VBKD-BSARK=EDI

3>go to table EDIDS and find all EDI for which EDIDS-STAPA2=<order number found out from previous query>

However I am still looking for a direct solution.

regards

Koustav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Koustav, that's a good idea. FYI, there is also the OSS note 546937 where you can see on a specific sales orders, the initial IDOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill and Koustav,

In the table EDIDS you can find the Idoc number and the corresponding sales order numbers

the table EDIDS contains the these values in the fields

DOCNUM - Idoc number

STATUS - status i.e. 53

STAPA1 - sales order type text

STAPA2 - Sales order number

point to be added to my kitty

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, in the table EDIDS, there is a link between DOCNUM and STAPA2. The only problem is that STAPA2 is not part of the key and reading the table takes a long time. Thanks anyway.