cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating sales order for exprt sales. The currency for the customer is "USD" I have maintained the exchange rate between INR & USD.

1. When i create the sales order without any reference, the system in the pricing conditions shows me values in 2 columns. In the condition value columns - <b>KOMV - KWERT</b> the system displays me values according to USD. Also in the next condition value column <b>KOMV - KWERT_K</b> the system displays values in INR after conversion.

2. But when i create the sales order with respect to quotation or if Inquiry - Quotation wrt inquiry - Sales order wrt to quotation then the system does not display the values in the <b>KOMV - KWERT_K</b> field. I am facing problems with this as i am not able to prepare the excise invoice as the values are not there in INR.

Is there any setting in the condition type or document type which controls the conversion in the repsective sales document? I have checked but not found any.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allabaqsh

It is not necessary the INR value should flow in KOMV - KWERT_K to generate excise invoice. If this is zero, you can very well prepare excise invoice. Why I am confidently telling you is that I do make lot of export invoices where the said field is ZERO only but I could generate excise invoices all these years.

If you face any problem in generating excise invoice, it could be due to

1) Material and Chapter ID combination not maintained in J1ID

2) Customer code not maintained in J1ID

3) Plant not flowing in Sale order / Billing

4) Excise Group / Series Group not assigned to plant

5) TAXINN / TAXINJ are assigned

Check all these parameters and confirm. I am sure, you would have missed out any of the above.

Thanks and dont forget to reward points if this helps you.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then where does the system pick the values in "INR" from? While you create the excise invoice which is the field in which the amount in "INR" is stored.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allabaqsh

Excise Duty of INR is stored in table J_1IEXCHDR and field EXBED.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Allabaqsh,

Explore OBA8,OBBS...

Path is IMG-GENERAL SETTINGS-CURRENCIES--ENTER THE EXCHANGE RATE

In v/06 alos currency conversion indicator is there...

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM