cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find the posted data in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In my scenario Vendor data is posting into SAP from File Adapter. When I saw in Runtime workbench or sxmb_moni , i am not able to find the exat data according to Datatype created in XI. How to findout exact data we received from the FTP server.

Regards,

Anjaneya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can even find the message in the RWB.

1. Select communication channel monitoring.

2. Select the file adapter and click the use filter button.

3. Click on the mesage id.

4. In the new window click on the Message Content tab.

5. Select the payload option in the Message part drop down menu.

Regards

San

there is a Way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I mean say is whenever the XI is receiving the file from the FTP Server, I want to look at the data that file containing. According to file data we created the datatypes in Repository. But when I looking into XI payloads I am not able to looking into correct values. I am finding so may trace tags. What are these trace tags in XI.

Exactly where can I findout the data in XI.

Regards

Anjaneya

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cick any message in SXMB_MONI, you will see the first inbound message, open that you have 3 fields HEADER, BODY and PAYLOAD....

Your data is in the PAYLOAD, check payload you will c the field tags and in between that your value.

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anjaneya,

Click on the particular message in moni and check the main document under payload where u will the xml data of ur message type. In the same way check the document under payload of response where u can see the XML of target message type.

Hope u r clear....!!

Regards,

Prasanthi.

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

>>But when I looking into XI payloads I am not able to looking into correct values

Very strange..!!! only the values in the file will be picked up and there is no way of wrong data, XI can only understand XML language.... so we can speak to and hear from XI only using the language XML....

I hope u might have confused with the XML payload......

Regards

San

there is a Way.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See in sxmb_moni. there under each step, there is a node called as payload. Double click and u can see ur data there.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anjaneya,

What do you mean by "not able to find the exact data according to Datatype created in XI"

you mean you couldn't find message in SXMB_MONI?

please explain your issue clearly.

Cheers,

Jag

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos