cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the user can't find oensc in sc status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are Using SRM5.0 Extended Classic Scenario

User is unable to Find the Own SC. Only two Cart are Missing from the list.

Input data in the Shopping cart screen are:

1.Status: ALL

User is able to Get all the SC except 02 shopping carts.

these two SC's are are Approved & Follow on document got created .

But the Buyers can see these SC in there SC Status Screen

We have tried with Status: APPROVED as the Input int eh SC status screen but then same problem again.

Is there any reason for not displaying only two SC.

Any idea will be Appreciated

Thx

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

As far as i understand you meant by Shopping Carts not shown in "Check Status".

If this is what you meant check some observations :

1. As you said only two shopping carts are missing from the list check whether any check boxes like Including completed shopping carts and other parameters carefully.

2. Also check the status in BBP_PD for the concerned shopping carts.

3. Whether any follow on document created for those shopping carts ? were they in Sourcing cock pit?

As it is difficult to tell what is the exact problem based on the information provided, it has to do with the settings / options selected since the problem is with only two particular shopping carts.

Once the exact nature of the problem is known i can suggest some OSS notes.

Please check the above points and revert to help you further.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thanks for the reply.

Please find the below details:

1. As you said only two shopping carts are missing from the list check whether any check boxes like Including completed shopping carts and other parameters carefully.

NO such check box has been ticked & all other Parameters are blank except Status: ALL

2. Also check the status in BBP_PD for the concerned shopping carts.

No Message exist with respect to this SC in BBP_PD

3. Whether any follow on document created for those shopping carts ? were they in Sourcing cock pit?

Follow on document created sucessfully.No Sourcing Cockpit exist

Any more details required please let me know

Thanks

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

1. Check the box "Including Completed shopping carts" and check whether you can able to find the SC or not?

Also check other boxes (trial and error) to find out the shopping cart.

2. Also try using "Check status" option from Centralized purchasing instead of Go Shopping.

3. If the shopping cart is approved and the follow on docs created as mentioned by you the status should show something in BBP_PD.The status will be like I1111 or I1113 or I1129 etc.

4. How do you know that the follow on documents created successfully when you can not find the shopping cart ? and what was the follow on document created ?

Please check the above observations and answer these questions for further help.

Rgds,

Teja