Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LDAP Configuration - Very Urgent Pls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am HR functional and new to the technical part in SAP.

I am trying to integrate the Active Directory Services (LDAP) with SAP for mapping & synchronizing the SAP fields with the Outlook look express, since in on our SAP portal when user access the outlook express from portal "Ctrl+K" functionality doesn't work.

Can any one suggest me how to integrate this.

If i am into wrong forum pls tell me to which forum should i post this since i don't find any other relevant forum.

If any config docs on integration of LDAP Server/LDAP Connector/ LDAP Mapping of feilds . I already tried out many notes available but not able to configure the LDAP Connector also.

pls forward me any of the above config docs

Email Id: <b><removed by moderator></b>

Regards

Vijay

Message was edited by: Moderator

Please use your SDN businss card. If it is realy urgent, then contact SAP by opening a customer message (you already have access to the SAP Service Marketplace) and flag it as urgent there.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It seems

Portal » Knowledge Management & Collaboration

would be the correct forum.

Before re-posting there, i recommend you to do a search, 'cos i found quite a few results for LDAP configuration.

Rgds, Chaitu