Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File To Proxy Error ICM HTTP CONNECTION FAILED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Iam Doing File to Proxy Scenario.

XML File is picked by XI Adapter is Properly and if i go and Check in SXMB_MONI,

It is Showing Status is Scheduled for outbound processing and if i see in Que Status is stop with red symbal .If I Click on QueueID it is opening the inbound qRFC Monitoring ,there if click on Queue Name it is showing Status :SYSFAIL,If I Click on SYSFAIL it is Showing the XI Error CLIENT_RECIVE_FAILED.INTERNAL:Que Stop, If I Click on QueueName it is showing while Executing the Functiomodule SXMS_ASYNC_EXE It is having prob i thik showin Error Text :CLIENT_RECIVE_FAILED.INTERNAL:Que Stop,If I Click on Quename it is showing a program RSXMB_SELECT_MESSSAGES is Similar to our SXMB_MONI ,here it is showing the Status Falg Red ,If I Click on that message it is opening the pipeline steps , here while calling Adapter Showing red symbal giving the Error Message ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>400</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:Stack>Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 400, error text: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>A</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please help me its urgent.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

This is the problem relleated to the HTTP connections, since using the proxy theXML travels to the destination, on your receiveing system make sure HTTP service are active.

in R/3 run this report :SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION you will get the error then proceed with the below steps to fix it.

YOur HTTP seriveces on the R/3 have some problem.....

Goto SMICM>goto>servicess you should see the HTTP service running with the ABAP port entry, if this is up then check

SICF--->press f2 you should not have any proxy check there.....

if these are fine then problem is with the Sproxy configuration........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Khan Thanks for you help.

in R/3 If I run SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION Report ,I didnot get any error with red symbol ,iam getting HTTP Communicaton Functioning Dilauge Box IF I Check that ok, againg iam going to program.

Regards

KUMAR

AaronLong
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

try SM59 to test your http destination.

if you are not using, move your destination info from the CC by defining it in SM59

if the problem persists, increase the icm trace level to 2 and check the log

BR.,

Aaron

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

goto --> SM59 --> HTTP Connections to ABAP System --> Double click on XI_INTEGRATION_SERVER --> Connection Test.

It should be run without any error. Please check it and correct.

Regards,

Sandeep Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sudeep thaks for your Quick reply.

in My SM59 there is no HTTP Connections to ABAP System Type 'H' I dont Find.Here I have HTTP Connection to External Server Type 'G' Only i have.

Regards

Kumar M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are u using a HTTP destination in your communication channel? If yes please check if it is working fine. If u are using addressing type in CC make sure all the parameters are working fine.

Regards,

Sudheer.