Did you mean: 

BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kits Senario:

Main Item is ASY3004xyz this main item has different sub items:

ASY300XYZ - Main item

Sub Items

Part # 123 -MTO - in this item lets say it has other sub items - Part # A -BTO, and Part # B -BTO

Part # 456 - BTO

Parrt # 789 -BTO

Part # 999- TAN -we don't want to ship this by it's self we want to ship the whole Kit together when all other items have been procured.

We want the BOM to show on the sales order, P.O, Invoice, Picking list, Quote

Also they want material Text to show on P.O, for their purchasing grp and don't want the customer or vendor to see the text.

Also they don't want the fields service pple to make changes on sales order. example if the BOM has been created them just picking the items they need. for the Kit.

Can some help me with this.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anne

If you want the BOM to be exploded in sale order, you have to assign LUMF in Item Category Group in material master for header material and ERLA for BOMs.

Reward points please if this is helpful to you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Anne,

Use the following path

IMG-->SALES&Distribution->Sales documents> Sales document items-> Define item Categories.

for Eg: select Tan item category and in that u find the BOM/Configuration

Select the Structure of Scope as B and

Application as SD01 in case u have maintained the Bom for SD or production bom as pp01.

Reward if helpful

Pradeep Belur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

I am also facing the same problem that BOM Main item has to be referred to Purchase requisition and purchase order.

If you had come across the solution, please share it with me, I would be grateful if you cna share the solution.

Thank you

Raghu Ram.