cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create the secure store - ECC6 on Linux

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I setup 18th step ECC6 but there error about create java user SAPJSF. I found /tmp/sapin st_instdir/ERP/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/ subdirectory not to include lib and sharedlid directories.

Can anybody help me to have some java files, ex: launcher.jar, logging.jar ... in sharedlib ?

Thanks much,

Tan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tan,

I think I had the same error last week when installing an ECC6 on redhat linux.

Solution: The file Java_DVD/J2EE_OSINDEP/J2EEINSTALL.SAR has been extracted with the SAPCAR command into the directory /tmp/sapinst_instdir/ERP/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/ and sapinst has been launched again.

Please send me some points if helpfull!

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

That's a good point, thanks you very much.

Regards,

Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good news!

Reward points are welcome

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi oliver!

i have the same problem Secure Store Create Phase.

so when i try to extract j2......sar file using sidadm users, it will extracted but extracted file is not there in 'install' folder.

i don't know why?

i set file permission to /tmp/sap_inst directory to 777.

kinldy tell me the steps briefly.

thanks and regards

raghu

*points will provide..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tan,

During the install you are asked to point to your Java CD for installation of Java AS. I'm guessing you either didn't supply the correct CD or something went wrong at that point where it was supposed to copy the files from the CD to tmp install directory. You need to make sure you have the right CD and it is accessible. Preferably copy it to your hard drive. Also, make sure there is enough space in /tmp file system for it to hold all the data.

Regards,

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nelis,

I'm sure Java DVD correct. I setup successfully to 18th step, and when creating sapjsf user, there's error. /tmp dir is not full.

Regards,

Tan

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tan,

please understand, that you have to post the content of the according logfiles. As the error message "Cannot create the secure store" is far too generic, you have to give us some insight.

Can you please post the error message (+/- 10 lines) of sapinst.log or even sapinst_dev.log

Thanks,

Hannes Kuehnemund

SAP LinuxLab