cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax jurisidction based on delivery address and not cost center for SRM PO..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Gurus,

This is a very urgent situation I am facing. In our company the POs in R/3 are created automatically by system once its created in SRM module.

For all the SRM POs created automatically in R/3 we wanted the tax jurisidction code to be based on delivery address and not cost center.

So I have implemented BADI called ME_TAX_FROM_ADDRESS. The BADI event is actually triggered when PO is saved using Save button in ME22N or ME21N. Now the BADI gives the desired effect when PO created manually but when it is created automatically the Tax jurisidction code is still based on cost center instead of delivery address.

Is there a configurationwe can change ?

Regards,

Rajesh..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

There are several areas you need to check, first what is the tax calculation config in SRM. Is it "Tax calculation occurs in the backend"? if so, make sure the user enters the ship to address by using the Check BADI, otherwise standard SAP, the tax will be calculated from the plants TXJCD unless you are using custom code for tax calculation.

Secondly, implement BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI if you are using ECS. Your approach of ME_TAX Badi is correct and it should trigger on create of PO whether directly in ECC or from SRM.

Good Luck,

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b><u>Please go through the details -></u></b>

<b>Note 881086 - Country-specific tax calculation</b>

<u>SRM BAdIs:</u>

BBP_DET_TAXCODE_BADI (Export param. tax code)

BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI (Export param. TXJDC)

BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI (no export of tax data)

<u>Note 436760 - TAX. Specify a tax jurisdiction key

Note 607539 - BAPI_PO_CREATE1/_CHANGE: Tax code not NAVS condition type</u>

Do let me know,

Regards

- Atul

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

What is your tax calculation customizing setting in R/3?.If it is 'Tax calculation in R/3' then ship to address data determines jurisdiction code from R/3.If you want any additional data for determining taxes then you can use Badi-BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI.

Regards

Sanjeev