cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify a VAC in a standard FPM Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a requirement in the project where I have to modify the standard SAP delivered FPM application. But this does not involve any creation of new webdynpro iview , but to modify a VAC in the application. It is related to essbensap.com, where I ahve to modify the VAC VcBenifitsPlanSelection.

Ploblem comes when I try to modify the implementation code of the view PlanSelectionView. It says:

Checkout is not possible. See below for details.

The operation requires the writeability of the following Objects:

View com.sap.xss.hr.ben.planselection.PlanSelectionView
======>problem: DTR workspace is not modifiable /DN1_XSS_D~ess~ben~sap.com/src/packages/com/sap/xss/hr/ben/planselection/PlanSelectionView.wdview.xlf
======>problem: DTR workspace is not modifiable /DN1_XSS_D~ess~ben~sap.com/src/packages/com/sap/xss/hr/ben/planselection/PlanSelectionView.wdcontroller
======>problem: DTR workspace is not modifiable /DN1_XSS_D~ess~ben~sap.com/src/packages/com/sap/xss/hr/ben/planselection/PlanSelectionView.wdview

My question is :

Is is possible to modify the standard VAC (VcBenifitsPlanSelection). If so, then my NWDI does not allow me to do so.How to solve this error message?

Is there any other way to solve this requirement, without any configuration issue?

Please help, as the requirement is very urgent.

Thanks,

Sonali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem resolved.

rajendrengovend
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sonali,