Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELETE SAPSCRIPT

former_member186145
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to all

I need delete a sap script in all the clients, but the sap script I can't delete of the client 000.

How I do it this ???

Thank you very much by their aid

regards

Dario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Is it a standard SAP sapscript? Did you try deleting when logging on in client 000?

REgards

RIch Heilman

former_member186145
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

No, this is a custom sap script,. but I delete in all the clients, but in the client 000 I can´t delete.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may not be having access to client 000 as it is most of the time restricted to basis only.

So ask your basis to give you access in 000 or ask them to delete it for you.

Regards,

Atish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The concept...

First of all, we have to set up two clients to enable communication between logical systems. The two clients may be located in the same R/3 System or in separate systems.

You can either use existing clients or you can create new clients by making copies of existing ones (for example, a copy of client 000 or a client of the International Demo and Education System (IDES)). To set up a new client, from the SAP standard menu choose Tools --> Administration --> Administration --> Client administration --> Client maintenance.

Ex, Clients 100 and 200 are provided. Both are copies of client 000.

When you install the SAP System, the following clients are available:

Client 000 as SAP reference client

Client 001 as production preparation client

<i>Back to your question..</i>

If you want to modify/delete SAP forms, set up your development environment as follows:

Make sure that no SAP-standard forms are stored as client-specific copies in your development client.

Such forms should be held only in client 000, the SAP development and installation client. If you access an SAP-standard form from another client, then the central copy in client 000 is used.

<b>If you need to remove SAP-standard objects from your development client, see Notes 10388 and 3355 in the SAP Online Service System (OSS). These notes explain the procedure for saving modified forms and then deleting all forms.</b>

Regards,

SaiRam