SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move in -Move out and Aperiodic meter reading order, No auto service Ord

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ISU Experts,

I have a following problem in ISU,

When create a Move In or a Move out, the system should automatically create a Meter read Order and a Service Order in the Background.

Same case is applicable for the Aperiodic meter read order, whenever I create a Aperiodic meter read order, the system should create a service order/ notification automatically in the background,

As mentioned above, In both the cases no service order/notifications is getting cretaed.

I have maintained the SPRO settings for Aperiodic meter reading and for Move in and Move out , the service order creation checkbos is checked.

Please anybody can throw some light, help me out what may be the problem, or any other SPro settings are to be maintained, any enhancement has to be done.

Your inputs will be highly appericiated .

Best Regards

Suresh

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am stuck with the same issue. I have checked the check box to create service order/notification from the meter reading order. Please let me know if you have found any resolution

Thanks,

Dhana