cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call ABAP FM through ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to call R3 RFC FM in ITS. I dont have any idea How do that.

I would appreciate if somebody send me an example for the same.

Please let me know this. I have been trying for this since long time.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Bhavesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we import parameters which is passed from R3 in ITS?

I dont have any idea how to import and export parameters between R3 and ITS. Can you please let me know How can we do this?

Thanks,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

To achive this I have done the following things:

I had defined a Global variable in PO top include to pass parameters between ITS and R3 but it didnt work. when I was referring that field in ITS it was not even exist in ITS. I mean during runtime I was checking whether the field is exist or not. It was not exist.

I have modified BBP_POC screen and added a field to screen , It works fine. I have seen SAP also added fields on screens to pass value to ITS.

What I have understood is if you want to pass value between R3 and ITS you have to add field on the screen.

Thanks for help.

Thanks,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

not necessarily a visible parameter but either a screen field or an import/export parameter please.

and the same has to be reflected on ITS html page for visibility or usage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are on external ITS then you need to create a subscreen to display the values as they are done in R/3.

or create java script function by passing those values...

call the R/3 funciton in R/3 code export the parameters to ITS and then fetch those in your html page. you can do this using se80.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

I am trying to modify template SAPLBBP_PO_UI_ITS 2200. What I want is when user clicks on Order button want to show popup based on value maintain in particular Z table. I have written a RFC to select record from table but dont have idea about how to call it in ITS.

Thanks,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you try (hear something about) a AJAX call over webservice.

How lloks the system landscape.

With system do you use ABA stack? NW 7.00?

Bye

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the ITS you are using.

you can call rfc in your abap code as its abap that is exported to web throught ITS.