cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after transport through CMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a Java WebDynpro application. In this app I created a model for Function Module Zhr_Ben_Conf_Statement1. In this app there is field that is mapped to zadobecost value for the function module. When I deploy this application on a portal (sandbox), the application works fine. Now when I check in and release the activity thru NWDI, and check the application on the development portal it works fine. However, after this, I import and assemble the activity through the CMS. Once all the steps are done successfully in the CMS, I checked the application on the next portsl i.e. staging. Over here I get the error as below

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: DataNodeInfo(ConfStmt.Zhr_Ben_Conf_Statement1_Input.Output.T_Posttax_Benoutput): structure field Zadobecost not found

The function module is available on all the R/3 corresponding to the 3 portals.

All the portal are at the same SP level (EP7.0 SP11).

Please suggest what needs to be done.

Regards,

Vibha Singhal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got the soln to this issue. This is a fix that works. Please restart the server where the application is deployed and the changes will be reflected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vibha,

Check if the field is in the dictionary as a simple type. For all the parameters a structure will be defined automatically in Webdynpro simpleType once u create the model. It will compare the structure field but the definition for the field is missing.

Did you re-import your model or some parameter has been added or deleted in the the RFC?

Looks like after the re-import one of the fields that you were using earlier is not available anymore. But you are trying to use this somewhere in the context binding or something.

Try to rebind your context. If it still doesnt solve the problem delete the model, import it again and then rebind all the contexts..But this is the last solution.

Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagarajan,

The BAPI was modified. Changes were made to the export parameters and also to some structures. After this was done, i reimported the bapi and did the required binding. The application was deployed on the portal and it was working. However when i deployed on another portal, it does not work there. This deployment on another portal was done through CMS. The R/3 linked to both portals have the lastest bapi.

I also tried deleting the model, creating and binding steps. However the porblem is not solved.

Regards,

Vibha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have got the soln to this issue. This is a fix that works. Please restart the server where the application is deployed and the changes will be reflected.

Regards,

Vibha Singhal