cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation error register in sld

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm installing a SAP ERP 2005 system. The installation is stopped when sapinst try to register the system in the SLD. (SLD on solution manager 4.0).

Here is the errors from the log:

FRF-0007 (Unable to open RFC connection)

MUT-03025 (Name or password is incorrect).

Connection to http://hostname:50000/sld/admin with user J2EE_ADMIN is ok.

Any ideas?

Does problem come from a bad password entered in sapinst at the beginning?

Could anyone tell me how to force sapinst to enter new sld informations again without restarting all the installation? Note that I've exactly the same problem with another similar installation which also use the same SLD.

Many thanks for your support!

Vanderperre Olivier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olivier,

You are going to create local SLD or adding in central SLD ?

If you are going to install local SLD then you no need to configure at the time of installation.Once you are done with the installation you can go ahead

http://hostname:port/sld and give j2ee_admin and password.

If password is not working then you can log in to ABAP side , change the password of j2ee_admin and then configure SLD.

Thanks

Kalyan.

Reward if answer is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. The installation is trying to add the new system in a central SLD.

What can I do in this case?

Thanks,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olivier,

Once you select the option " Register existing Central SLD " , What screen do you see ? Which user password it is asking you to provide ?

Anyways check the passwords you provided before..

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is solved! Thanks for your help!

Sapinst tried to execute the RFC connexion with DDIC on client 300 witch was empty at this moment. I changed to use 001 and the installation finished successfully.

Best Regards,

Vanderperre Olivier

Answers (0)