cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to fill Interactive Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created a simple Interactive form,which is supposed to generate a PDF Form and should allow to fill date and save the data in the server.

I am able to generate the PDF form but unable to input anything in the input fields.

Thanks,

Venkat Ramana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should set the properties of the fields as editable ,if you have used webdynpro or if you have created a form using SFP, use the correct adobe UI control, check the properties tab.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Saujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saujanya ,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion but I have already set fields editable.

Actually the system is prompting the following message before generating the PDF form,

<b>"This document contained rights to enable special features in Adobe Reader.The document has been changed since it was created and these rights are no longer valid.Please contact the author for the original version of this document."</b>

Please advice.

Thanks,

Venkat Ramana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think this is related to the authorization of Adobe.Before you can change adobe form (standard delivered one), then adobe credential rights should be obtained.

Can you please check the ADS connections/ credential rights.

Or in the properties of the document, it should be protected byt he owner, as a result, you are not able to edit the form.

Best Regards,

Saujanya

Answers (0)