cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer pricing procedure is changed after creating order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

the issue is we have created an order and pricing procedure is determined in the order. Now the user wants to get a new pricing procedure determined for this order. So he have changed the Customer pricing procedure in Customer master data. He assumed that new pricing procedure will be determined for the order which is already created. But it didnt happen. As per my knowledge pricing procedure canot be redetermined for already created orders. My question is

how to redetermine the pricing procedure for the order ? is there any way to get a new pricing procedure for the order in change mode?

what should we do. we need to delete the order and create a new one or is there any way to get the new pricing procudure for the order?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shyam, thanks for ur reply

But if i do condition update in VA02 i dont think pricing procedure will be redetermined. Can u think of any other way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

then i think u need to delete the sale order and recreate a new one as you told.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

basically pricing prodeure is determined by a combination of three things

Doc pricing procedureCustomer Pricing proceduresales area .

You can see this using transaction OVKK. So you have to consider all the three things.

In sales doc we have the option of updating the pricing. If you do that i think it will redetermine the procedure and your issue will be solved.

Thanks,

Shyam