Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I woould like to take Certification in Security.

Can any one has sample questionnaire...please lelt me knnow..

Do you suggest any useful book or site for questionaire

Can you plz send me to

Savitha

Message was edited by:

Frank Koehntopp

The sending, requesting and distributing of Copyrighted Material by any means other than legally purchasing of said material is illegal and against international law. Continuing in such behaviour may result in legal action.

Suspension of your SDN account and lose of all points may occur as well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello savitha,

thats a good thing to do a certification in security.

u have to read 3 ADM'S for certification. ADM 940,950,960.

but one bad thing is we can't get that ADM'S in online or any where.we have to take certification training for that.that people will provide that material otherwise u can't get that. just ask any body who done certification may be u will get that ADM'S from certified persons only.but not in market. i will try for One ADM from my friend. i will let you know.

Regards,

sreee

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get certified there is only ONE WAY: Follow the right SAP courses,

And no there is no questionnaire, as it is done by computer to avoid someone getting this kind of info illegally.

If you pay attention in the courses it will not be difficult to pass the tests!

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can answer the questions in the course material you get from attending the ADM940/50/60 courses then you will be able to pass the certifications exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello savitha,

thats a good thing to do a certification in security.

u have to read 3 ADM'S for certification. ADM 940,950,960.

but one bad thing is we can't get that ADM'S in online or any where.we have to take certification training for that.that people will provide that material otherwise u can't get that. just ask any body who done certification may be u will get that ADM'S from certified persons only.but not in market. i will try for One ADM from my friend. i will let you know.

Regards,

sreee

0 Kudos

I would suggest not to send this kind of material to someone else as it is Copyright of SAP. We all had to pay to follow these courses so pls do not obstruct the normal process by sending it to anyone.

0 Kudos

Sreee, the material is copyrighted to SAP so it is a good thing that you can't get it illegally online.