Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcontracting without source location in PpDS

i015192
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi all,

I´m working with subcontracting in APO. I want to plan sub.requirement for the components at plant location, not at vendor location.

Therefore I don´t create the components at vendor location in APO, they are only created at plant location.

The finished material is also planned in APO and it has the special procurement '30' subcontracting. For this material

i have a transpotation lane created from vendor to plant . This transportation lane was generated by CIF from an inforecord vendor-finis material.

I need the PPM to inform the components . and here is my doubt:

If I create a production version with a BOM and I insert the production version in the inforecord, CIF will genrate the PPM at vendor location. But I don´t want the sub. dependent requirements at vendor location but at plant level.

I don´t know how create the subcontracting PPM at plant location.

I have create a PPM directly in APO , but it is never selected in purchase req assigned to the vendor, so the requirements for the components are nver created.

please could you help me with this?

is possible to plan in APO the sub.requirements for components at plant level?

thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you need the PPM to be at the Plant? The PPM is necessary at the Vendor location to translate and establish the component requirements. This can show in the plant by establishing a transportation lane. I hope this helps.

i015192
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi USndar,

thanks for the reply. Ineed the PPm at plant because I want to plan the materials ata plant level. Is subcontracting wihtout source.I have been onvestigating, Now I know that the purchase req. doesn´t explode the PPM and that´s okay.

When the heuristic creates the Purch.Requistion a planned order is automatically created. the Planned order ( in-house) explodes the In-house PPM and the components get through it hte dependent requirements.