cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header and Item Conditions in EBP PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I've just checked the pricing conditions in spro of SRM and as per my business requirement I need to maintain both header and item conditions and replicate the values back to r/3 in extended classic scenario like freight,surcharge,discounts e.t.c, with this functionality can we meet the requirement or any additional settings required,kindly advice me.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Header conditions in PO does not exist !

You will have to develop it.

Then you will have to use ECS BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI for modifying the data you send to ECC PO in order to not send the whole price calculated into SRM but dispatch on one side the price before condition and on the other side the different condition type.

The goal is that R/3 should be able to recalculate the final price based on the condition types you entered in SRM.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yann,

Thank you for the advice,but can you please clarify me what are the pricing conditions in srm-spro meant for, like there are header and item conditions,but you have mentioned that there are no header conditions in EBP PO,and currently we are using extended classic scenario.

Best Regards,

Sathya kumar.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you can notice it, there is no ITS header condition tab in SRM PO.

Check in BBP_POC...

Header schema has been developed in the contract but not in the PO so far.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yann,

I've checked in BBP_POC_DISPLAYand there are no header condition, so it means I'll to use BADI for creating header and item conditions and map these fields to R/3 while transfering the PO,but how about in Standalone and De coupled scenarios where in you have to input header and item conditions,please clarify me.

Thanks and Regards,

Sathya kumar.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not correct.

Badi will be used to send data (price and condition types) to the backend : R/3 or ECC.

However, to add header schema at header PO level, you will have to develop all the logic and the ITS screens.

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (0)