cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to access the server from home

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

i want to connect my ABAP ECC system from my home... i have net connection in my room.. i heared that through IP adress we can access our office system from our home.. so, can one plz suggest me the solution..

is it any GUI is need to install in our PC or dircetly we cann access our office system from our home..

Thanks

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

but through IP address is it possible to access the our server.. because.. in home PC i have installed GUI ..

so, is it possible to access the server through IP adress

Thanks

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

Yes, it is possible. Incase of access with routerYou need to enter router string in GUI but only problem is you need to get a fixed IP address from your service provider.

Regards,

Hari.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

or if VPN is not the option you can ask your SAP administrator to set up saprouter and give you information necessary to access your SAP instance.

Regs,

Filip Stankowski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

You need to install VPN client software on your mechine, then ask your office network admin for VPN gateway/ server IP(it will be a public IP) and VPN Id and password, you configure it in your home sys's VPN client. Once it is done Install SAPGUI and connect to internet then connect to your office VPN server. Now you can connet to your SAP server.

Regards,

Hari.

PS: points are welcome.