cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales organisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends can any body explain

what is the advantages and disadvantages of if we put one salae organisation and if we put two sales organisations?

Thanx.........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai srini

As the no of sales org increases, definitely the no of master records you need to maintain increases and also the load on sap system will increase.This will have an impact on the system speed to retrieve data as the load increase.

If you have one sales org two dist chan and three div , the total no of master data records u need to maintain is 6. suppose if you increase sales org to 2 it will become 12.

Try to reduce sales org as min as possible and also it depends on the client requirement on how many to maintain like one sales org for domestic cust and another for foreign customers like wise

reward pts if my answer is found satisfactory

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose

Case I

Sales organization : 1

Dch :5

Division : 10

Case II

Sales organization : 2

Dch :5

Division : 10

Number of master records: Sales org * Distribution channel * division

case I : Number of master records = 50

CaseII : Number of master records =100

See the difference

Regards

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's the question of getting reports, that defines howmany sales organizations required by the client. for eg. if business wants sales reports at country level one sales org. will do. hope u have understood.

prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This depends upon the requirements. If the businees have two entirely diversified businesses (sales & service) they can go for two sales orgs. It will provide more control over the business, but when you increase the elements in the organisational structure, SAP will be more complicated.

Prase