cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All items in ECC not replicated in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Currently we are working on SRM 5.5 as an addon to ECC 6.0.When we set up the SRM development system there were a few materials in ECC.We used the transaction MDS_LOAD_Cockpit to replicate first the material types,then the material groups and finally the materials.But it was observed that some materials dint get replicated.Later on whatever materials we have created in ECC are getting replicated automatically since we have scheduled some programs.

When i did try to manually replicate those materials using transaction MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT it was giving me an error " Base category not assigned to product" but we already have the material gropus replicated.How do i replicate those materials in SRM now.

Regards,

Pawan Agrawal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Check for the filter settings for material in SRM using R3AC1 & R3AC3 T.codes and then replicate the material using R3AS T.code (Initial upload) / R3AC4 for delta upload.

Also check all the tables required to be maintained for Master data replication in both R/3 & SRM.

CRMCONSUM, CRMSUBTAB, CRMRFCPAR, CRMPAROLTP in R/3 & SMOFPARSFA in SRM.

The problem looks to be with filter settings for material as the other materials are getting replicated. Please check all the settings for master data replication carefully.

Hope this will solve your issue.

Award points for suitable answers.

Clarifications are welcome.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thanks for your reply.We are using SRM 5.5 as an add on and TCODES R3AC1 ,R3AC3 and R3AS do not exist .I am using MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT for replication.

Please advice.

Regards,

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Pawan Agrawal,

In the mean time, have you found the solution to your problem? Here kind of the same problem. Not all materials from r3 are replicated too SRM en also making use of the SRM addon scenario. Same issue with the vendors.

Anny documentation on this subject is welcome.

Kind regards,

Jordi Frissen

Edited by: J. Frissen on Jun 10, 2009 4:22 PM