cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the date on PO, not reflect on second page

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i tried to modify the date of the print out PO using SE71( copy the program out as ZMM_MEDRUCK) to be the final release date. i was able to retrieve the data and shows it on the first page. but for the second and following page, the date still reflect the old field.

i tried to modify on the page "NEXT", but it does not work, is there another program which it is located in?

please help.. thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto Page windows and select "NEXT" try to identify in which window the date is getting displayed, try to modify with the new filed.. it will work. It will be in the same script you can find out.

For best results and better understanding, goto UTILITIES--> activate DEBUGGER and check it in debugging mode.

Added by SaiRam

<b>GOTO SE71, from menu, UTILITIES--> Activate DEBUGGER

goto the transaction and re-run the tcode, you will be taken to the debugging screen</b>

Added by SaiRam

regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i already make change on the NEXT page, but it does not work. so i am wondering does it call another script/program for this?

can you try guide me how to go for debugger mood? i try it, but was unable to see any relates on this. thanks