cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Agent Partner Function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I am trying to setup Sales Agent Partner Function for Commission calculations. The Sales Agents not employees.

Can you help me with how to go about doing this? What is the best configuration approach Employee or Vendor or Customer? What has been your experience?

Which transaction should I use to add a new partner function?

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

Goto SPRO à Sales and Distribution à Basic Functions à Partner Determination à Set up Partner Determination. Do the following: -

1) Choose the first one, viz. Set up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

2) Choose “Partner Functions”

3) Create a new partner function (say partner function code as CO)

4) Assign “LI” in next field “Partner Type” and “08” in the next field

5) Select “Account Groups – Function Assignment” and assign all your Partner Functions to CO

Once you done the above configuration, create your commission agent as vendor in XK01. Wherever commission is applicable, assign the partner function “CO” in the sale order. Now you have to develop a ZEE report in which you have to give Vendor Code, percentage of commission, Sales Area and Period for which you need to generate commission amount.

I am sure, for the selected period, whatever billing is generated, a report can be generated.

Reward me if this is useful to you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

G. Lakshmipathi - Thanks a lot, your solution worked.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

We have the Agent sales with my client. I have gone through Lakshimpathi's answer.

My requests for you are:

1. After generating the Agent Commission report, how are you settling the same.(how it is captured in FI).

2. Is it working fine or have u built any other way to settle agents commission. if so, help me out

Best Regards

Srikanth