cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound XI IDoc XML different than source SAP IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a strange situation where the received IDoc XML has missing data that actually exists in the IDoc from the source SAP system. In trx WE02, I see relevant data that I don't see when the IDoc comes into XI. This issue only occasionally happnes and that's what makes it difficult to analzye and even recreate. I am sure that the IDX2 cache is fine. For example, out of 7IDOCs, 5 looked fine and had all the info, while 2 were missing data. When compairing in source system using WE02, it shows the segements in the IDoc with data. When we ran it again, the 2 that had missing data now did not. Thus, the issue is difficult to diagnose. Has anybody experienced anything like this and what resolutions?

Enviroment:

PI 7.0, pack11

source system is ECC6.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sure that IDX2 has the correct version. There are other messages going into the integration server that have the correct format and data. It's only for a couple of them that this happens so th problem shows up in an inconsistent fashion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bevan,

Is the IDOC extended one if yes delete the idoc in IDX2 and run ur senario it will work.

regards,

phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bevan,

Does the Idoc structure in IDX2 & and the actual idoc structure in the R/3 system are similar? If not, delete the metadata of IDoc in IDX2 and trigger the Idoc again.

Regards,

Akshay

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not eactly the same, but some fields were missing and it was a cache problem for us in IDX2