cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business process repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We are using SolMan 4.0 SP-12 for our ECC 6.0 implementation. For scoping our processes we are referencing the BPR - especially for org structure and master data objects. The latest ones provided by BPR is of either 4.6c or 4.7 .I do not seem to find anything related to ECC6.0 at all. Is there a latest patch to be applied to get the current content or something?

Thanks.

-

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Download the last support package of ST-ICO 150, this will actualize your BPR.

Claudenir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the latest version of this as of September 25, 2007?

thank you

Brenda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello..

The last version is : ST-ICO 150_700: patch 0011 you will look in :

Support Packages and Patches" -> SAP Technology Components" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER" -> SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 4.0"-> Entry by Component" SAP Solution Manager -> ST-ICO 150_700

best regards..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like you, we need to actualize the ECC 6.0 Business process repository. We tried to upgrade the ST-ICO 150-700 service tool in SM0 from its present level 009 to level 011. We have applied the latest kernel (Patch 114) but ST-ICO apparently needs a patch higher than 114. There is none to be found on Service Marketplace.

Please help.

Thanks and regards,

-- Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is 11 still the most current?

I tried going to:

Support Packages and Patches" -> SAP Technology Components" SAP SOLUTION MANAGER" -> SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 4.0"-> Entry by Component" SAP Solution Manager -> ST-ICO 150_700

but the last link "ST-ICO 150_700" isn't there for me. Thanks.

regards,

Jason

0 Kudos

I have same problem, cannot find last link .... -> SAP Solution Manager -> ST-ICO 150_700

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can´t find to

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had created a call to sap yesterday - ST-ICO Download ( 0000005560/2008 ) -

SAP has been informed about the missing download files and will fix the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I discover whether or not my BASIS team has installed this on our system? I am believe that we need to actualize our BPR to ECC 6.0, but I want to make sure that I am not overlooking anything.

bernie_krause
Participant
0 Kudos

Rene  - did you ever get a response from SAP?  I'm doing the same search now, still can't find anything. 

Thanks.
Bernie

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue too. Many of scenarios/processes relate to 4.6/4.7 and not many on ECC6.0. We have SM4.0 SP-12. Is there a way to get the current ones?

Can anyone advise.

Thank you.

Mike