cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSDL of WebService

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with the generated WSDL of a WebService, created in the NDS.

First I created a stateless SessionBean in a EJB-module-project (and then a ear-application...). Then I generated with the WebService-wizard a WebService and deployed it on the J2EE engine. So far so good, I'm able to test the Service in the WebService Navigator and it works fine.

Now, when I try to download the wsdl-file i miss the methods in the wsdl-description and also the Message I want to send and receive (for this I'm not able to generate my client-proxy-classes; in my special case I want to import the wsdl-description in XI). Can anybody explain me how to generate a wsdl-file, where I get the messages and methods-interfaces I need to call the service?

Regards Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the WS Navigator you will see a link that looks like ...

http://hostname:50000/WS_Name/Config1?wsdl

If you open that link then you will see that it has a reference to another URL using <wsdl:import> tag. If you open this another URL it will reference one more 'import' URL.

These imports when all added together complete the whole wsdl that will show your EJB methods. Most of the WS test/build tools are able to resolve these types of imports automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Get the WSDL for your webservice from the wsNevigator itslf.

Here, on home page, choose your webservice and then on next page, choose WSDLs link.

From here, you can download WSDL file.

Use this wsdl file.

Regards,

Bhavik