cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug print program of DMEE form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created a Z sap script by copying standard from FPAYM_INT_DMEE and same has been mapped in configuration. But print program I'm using the standard one only. Now I want to debug print program sothat I can identify which variables I can use in form.

When I run Payment Print program (F111), I am able to see the output. But the problem is the break-point which I have set in the program is not being triggered.

Pls suggest me on this.

Regards

Jaker.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

would suggest putting a break point in the print program, go to the corresponding tcode..and click the print preview button, this will make the printing fire in dialog. The debugger should show up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried it, if you check the program for transaction F111, in the form PAYM_PRINT_START you can see a submit statement inside LOOP..ENDLOOP. Thats where my print program (which was assigned in config, created by copying RFZALI20) is given for background execution. But I'm able to debug my print program at selection-screen event. But later includes I couldnt .

Please suggest me on this, its urgent.

Regards

Jaker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Put the break-point in the the form ENTRY. This is make u to stop when the form calls ur report.

Cheers,

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. There will be no entry form as such for FI forms. My print will be generated when I run F111, I have copied the standard program RFZALI20 to ZRFZALI20. pls go through the program once.

Please suggest me on this, its urgent.

Regards

Jaker.