Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CT_PROC_ITEM Empty in BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE~GROUP_RQ

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Before I message SAP again I just want to make sure of something. I am grouping Requistions by Vendor, so based on threads I am using BADI BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE using METHOD GROUP_RQ. I created a shopping cart with a Described Requirement and a Catalog Item. I decided to debug the BADI through SWO1 and breaking within the METHOD. When I did, I noticed that table CT_PROC_ITEM was empty. I do not think this is a good thing. How can you group items when the table that drives the groing CT_PROC_ITEM is empty.

Is this a bug?

Please let me know.

Regards, Dean.

Message was edited by:

Dean Hinson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

We had the same issue with GROUP_PO.

SAP asked us to use BADI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE instead of BBP_SC_TRANSFER_BE for SRM 5.0 (SRM_SERVER 550). Please refer note "<b>Note 1073137 - SRM5.0: Badi BBP_BS_GROUP_BE instead of BBP_RESERVATION_GRP"</b>

Here CT_ITEM is changing. The field "CT_ITEM-refnumber" corresponds to "CT_PROC_ITEM-GROUP_1".

If for the badi BBP_BS_GROUP_BE you are finding that CT_ITEM is empty as well- Please implement note "Note 1040082 - BADI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE: Parameter is_object not filled".

It should resolve the issue. With CT_ITEM filled you should be able to carry out the grouping according your crieteria.

Regards,

Srivatsan

PS: Please reward points for helpful answers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which SRM version are you using ?</u>

<b>Please go through the following SAP OSS Notes, which will help -></b>

Note 715213 - Interface change in BAdIs in Release SRM 4.0

Note 1040082 BADI BBP_BS_GROUP_BE: Parameter is_object not filled