cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario on Multiple targets

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an XML Structure, which consists of 3 segments. And at target side we have 3 different destinations.When the user gives input it in the source structure, the details have to be send to respective destinations by splitting the structure.

I am giving the sample structure.

<Organization>

<A>

<EMPID>

<EMPNO>

</A>

<B>

<ORG>

<CITY>

</B>

<C>

<STATE>

<COUNTRY>

</C>

</Organization>

So when user gives the details of organization structure i.e. details of A, B, and C, the details have to be splitted and delivered to respective destinations. The destinations for A, B and C are different.

Can any one help me how can I proceed in this scenario?

Thanks and Regards

Message was edited by:

sapian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sapian!

You could use content-based routing in the Receiver Determination object in Integration Configuration. There you could use the condition editor to check payload values and determine the receiver.

Are your receivers fixed or dynamic ? do you know them beforehand ?

Do you need splitting or just send the message to the specified receiver? by splitting I understand that you may need to send part of the source message to some receiver and other part to other.

Regads,

Matias.

Message was edited by:

Matias Denker

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my opinion the best way is the Matias way. You can also use a BPM and you might make more controls but i dont like so much if the sceneraio is not too complicate and its possible to do with a "classical" way.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias.,

Thanks for the Reply.

The targets are fixed. and I need to send part of the source message to some receiver and other part to other.

Can you send any links for this type of scenario

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

search sdn with keyword "content based routing" u can get a lot of that :)...

Also...check these links......

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

All the best!!

reagrds

biplab

<b><i>**Mark as answered if u got ur answer!!</i></b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapian !

You will need to use multimapping to split the source message in several message types. In this case, you will need to create a message mapping object that has one source and multiple target message types. Then you will need to map accordingly.

Weblogs:

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Regards,

Matias.