cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from MI sp9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My system landscape is netweaver 2004s sneak preview version SP9 (MI 7.0 + was 7.0 +JAVA stack + abap stack + maxdb 7.6 ) of SP9. Now my queries are

1.I am planning to upgrade from SP9 as some of the things are not working fine in current version such as

i)Unable to find MI Template installer in Netweaver Administrator

ii)Tried to develop mobile offline application by going thru the document which was published in SDN by Karthick Lakkaraju. But I couldn't able to complete the application since I was not able to download the MeRep xml after completing the initial steps (creating BAPI wrappers, designing syncBOs, and creation of MCD) successfully.

but I am not sure to which service pack has to upgrade which is compatible with SP9, so could anyone please help me out by telling the list of things required to upgrade from sp9

2. Which service pack is most recent one and which is compatible with my landscape?

If possible please respond immediately as my license is going to expire in a day.

Thanks and Regards,

Kishore.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

The recent SP wud be MI 7.0 SPS13. This has most of the features working in it.

Thanks..

Preetham S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

I am working on other stuff now, so I will look into this later.

Anyhow thanks for your response and rewarding 2 points to you.

Thanks and Regards,

Kishore.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Preetham,

Do you have any ideas regarding the doubts which I asked in i and ii points, if so, please share them.

Thanks and Regards,

Kishore.

Points will be rewarded for helpful answers.