cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing text elements in my sapscript form / Transaction F.17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm on a sap ecc 6.0 system and have problems with a sapscript form.

My printprogram is sapf130d and my form is y_..._debi_slep.

Starting the transaction F.17 i get several lists and at last the error-list. This error-list says "in form y_..._debi_slep in the main window the following textelements are missing ...". Three elements 506, 595 and 606 are missing.

When i look into the form i couldn't see the elements. So with "/E 506", "/E 595" and "/E 606" i've inserted the elements in the main window and saved and activated the form. A new try with "F.17" raises the same errors. For my understanding the relevant elements should be in the info window in this case - i inserted them there, too ... but the errors remain the same. In the print program i can find all these textelements.

Perhaps someone out there has a solution or a hint for me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

Ingo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ingo,

Check the status of your script in SE71

It should show ACTIVE-SAVED .

If it is showing REVISED-SAVED means there is an inactive version existing, still the program is accessing ur old active version.

This happens due to error in script.

Use FORM>CHECK>TEXTS to check for syntax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreejith!

Thanks for your quick answer!

The form is "active - saved".

There are only few "warnings" which doesn't matter.

I've a form with the same name in mandant 000, too. The form i've changed is in mandant 100 - i'm working in mandant 100 ... Could there be a problem?

Best regards,

Ingo

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

maybe I'm off the mark here but don't print programs work with many different forms? So, a print program may look for a text element but, the fact that it does not exist does not affect the output.

I'm not familiar with F.17 so not sure what the error output is.

I know that I have worked on SD, MM and FI docs and all of them have elements in the print program that are not in the forms.

hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Behind the lists for the companies the last list was the error list. We don't want the elements in our form version which were missed by the print program ... but we don't want the error-list 'cause there are errors described which doesn't matter for us ... and we don't want to modify the original sap program

Best regards,

Ingo

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

is the 'printer for error list' a mandatory field? if not, what happens if you just don't populate it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Do you mean that i can set the part "error list" off in the customizing?

Normally errors are errors and i want to know about them - only in this special case i don't need them

Still any hints?

Best regards,

Ingo

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The cause of error could be of any reason.

1) For driver program SAPF130D, following forms must be used, or customised by copying any of this below forms.. May be this could be one <b>reasons for the error.</b>

Forms

The following forms are used in the standard SAP R/3 System:

Form for Form name

Letter and Reply <b>F130_CONFIRM_01</b>

Check list <b>F130_LIST_01 and F130_LIST_02</b>

Results table <b>F130_RESULT_01 or F130_RESULT_02</b>

Error list <b>F130_ERROR_01 or F130_ERROR_02</b>

If you define your own forms, the form name should contain the identification code "F130".

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks a lot! Now i know where to look more detailed inside

Best regards,

Ingo