cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo SAP people,

I configured my text determination. I don't know if what i did it's OK. But nothing is populated. I would like to know when raising the sales order where it pops up the created text.

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

if you have configured thru VOTX and if the text pops up during sale document, then we can say your configuration is working well for doc header.

suresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally the Text appears in Goto -> Header -> Text & Goto-> Item -> Text.

Please check if the details are coming in your sales order.

Regards,

Harsh

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

In your sales order explore fileds...you will finds texts whatever..you have configured...

Former Member
0 Kudos

which field should i explore? what i got is a big text field withouth my text inside

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In sales order GoTo -> item -> texts. Here u can find the texts maintained in material and also necessary configuration has to done if u have copy the text from sales order to delivery document.

U can also print the texts in output provided script has to configured. you need to take help of your abaper for the requirement.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I maintened my text in VD02 and i supposed i should get it populated in the sales doc header immediatly and not in the item level.

don't know if u gt what i mean.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nqassom

I didn't got exact meaning of populated.

What ever the text has been maintained in customer master can be copied in sales order. Necessary configuration has to carried out.

This can be seen in Go to->Header->texts

For Example in customer text type Sales note for customer if any text is written the same would be copied in Sales Order Text Type Form Header.

Please test and clarify if any thing is wrong let me know

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The point is like when i am going to Goto->header->text i got on the left side the name i gave to my text ex: customer sales text. When i click on it, the text i maintened in the customer master should come automatically. It is unfortunately not the case. I don't know if something in the configuration is false. Please if u want more details give me ur mail and i will send it to u with screenshots

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If Configuration settings of Text type is maintained in both customer master and sales order then the text will be copied.U can send your screen shots to vs_ramesh@yahoo.com.

I will verify and get back to you

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

Mail sent under Yahoo.com Plz check.

thanx so much