Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to connect the J2EE engine from NWDS

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have downloaded the SAPNW2004sJavaSP9_IDE version from sdn and i have installed.

By default it is showing the Message server information as

localhost and port is 3601 at the remote server option.

anyway i have installed one server version in the local system itself. but still this option is not working

Then i choosen the localhost option( because i have installed one evaluation version) . It is giving me the followin error, i have uploaded the screen shot of the error in wikis in the following path for your reference. Please look at in the wiki followin path

Web Dynpro Java > Main > Attachments MessageServerError.gif

To map the Massage server i have two options.

1) There is one local server running in my mechine its version is SAPNWCE71TrialSP1Preview_CompEnvServer -> it is installed and running properly.

When this is mapped it is not showing the local J2EE engine.

2) There is another server running at remotely

When i tried that option it is also giving the same problem.

Can any body tell me what is the work around need to be done to map the Massaging Port from the NWDS to server. I am not able to connect the j2eeEninge when i map the relavant message server information

Regards

Vijay

Message was edited by:

Vijay Krishna Meda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

refer to

Regards

Abhijith YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

For that

1) First check J2EE engine is working or not? just clicj J2ee engine...just see green buttons are coming mns..it's working fine. it's shows N/A mns it's not applicable.

If it is N/A mns just will do following steps...

2) Go to Window> Clk Preferences> clk SAP J2EE engine

3) just give your server host and port number..

4) after click Apply and Ok

5)now u will go to properties>J2EE engine> refresh it>check it>now it should be working fine

with Regards,

Gobinath.R