Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Printing

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to print forms and design in ADOBE, pdf.

-I have installed the Adobe Lifecycle Designer on my machine. I am able to go into the designer (transaction code SFP).

-I have gone to SPAD and created a PDF printer with Device type "PDF :PDF Iso LAtine-1 4.6D+"

Is the above correct???

Is it neccasery to install "Adobe Document Service" if I am just using it to design print layouts and not for interactive forms???

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have looked at that already. That shows how to do it. My problem is that when I execute existing examples I get an error on the print preview or print part.

I need to know if for just printing of PDF if we need Adobe Document Services??? I have the designer and all that.

Thanks in advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out cutepdf, it's a free open source program that you use as a printer and prints out adobe documents..pfd.

former_member184566
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit Rajdev

I know of that solution. But I think everyone is missing the point.

I want to use the Adobe Lifecycle Designer to Design my printouts. Currently in FI module the print outs are mantained in SAPscript which is just a pain in the neck. So I would like to start using something easier, simpler and newer. I know one can use smartforms but I would prefer to use Adobe to design my print layouts.

Please can someon answer the original questions posted.

thanks in advance