Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice documents: mass output re-determination

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

I have the following problem:

I defined a new output type for SD invoices (SPRO -> SD -> ... -> Maintain Output Determination for Billing Documents).

Say the new output type is meant for printing or archiving (not important).

Next I defined some appropriate conditions for output determination - in transactions VV31 / VV32.

From now on the new output type is applied for all invoices with matching conditions - during creating or changing an invoice document.

So far so good but the problem is:

I have a few thousand of SD invoice documents already existing in the system before the new output type was configured - and I want this new output type to be assigned to those existing invoices.

How can I do it without the need of running transaction VF02 for each of these documents manually ?

Is running VF02 in batch input the only way ?

Or is there any standard program which can perform mass re-determination of output messages for existing invoices ?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as far I know the only way is running VF02 in batch input.

Roberto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

wat you can do is create access sequence for the output types on the 'billing type' level ( for post dos not say wat level are u maintaing them ). create the records, in vv31.

saurabh

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is not creating the proper configuration for output determination, like access sequence, filling condition tables with appropriate records and so on.

I have all this already done and suppose it functions properly when creating new documents (VF01) or editing existing manually (VF02).

When the document is being saved (VF01 / VF02) the system performs the output determination procedure and the determined output messages types are saved within the document data.

The problem is how to make the system perform the same determination procedure again for some already existing documents without having to run transaction VF02 for all of them.