cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic principle of XI scenarios and business systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

from my point of view there is no way to <b>reuse</b> a business system in more than one XI scenario. Is that correct?

And so a scenario in the integration builder represents a container of all "business scenarions" with two or more participating business systems within one XI szenario. If I have different business processes in use e.g. I have to send different IDOCs, files, ... between these business systems all these real scenarios are collected within one XI scenario. <b>And so one XI scenario is the collection of all business scenarios between these business systems.</b> Correct?

If i want to encapsulate different business scenarios (to reduce complexity in integration builder) in different XI scenarios - that is not possible. One possible (bad)solution: I have to copy existing business systems and give different names. But so I increase the complexity in the SLD.

What do you think about that problem? Is that really a problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All the objects in the integration directory are nothing but a logical grouping to a scenario.They are global across any scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

>><i>from my point of view there is no way to reuse a business system in more than one XI scenario.</i>

It is not correct, we can use it.

Regards

Arpit Seth