cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idocs reproduced by XI??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We have XI 3.0 installed and one of the interfaces that has gone live months ago is a simple Idoc-to-Idoc scenario. However, I noticed something strange yesterday on the system. There were some Idocs that had been produced successfully in target system, I found the corresponding XML messages for these idocs in SXMB_MONI, but I could not see the initial Idocs in sender R/3 business system, neither in we02 nor in bd 87, Is there a chance that XI has reproduced them somehow?? Also, from the Idoc number in IDX5 in XI, I checked the same Idoc number in sender business system in table EDIDC, which was created 2 weeks ago and was of different type.

Any ideas?

Evaggelos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Evaggelos,

in your scenario idoc-idoc you can see the idoc numer of the sending R/3 system easly when you go to the idoc which comes to the receiving R/3-System. In the

technical detail of the idoc you can see the original idoc-number of the sender R/3-system.

Just take this idoc-number and search with tcode we02, we05 or bd87 on the sending R/3-System. If you could not find then the idoc was archived or deleted.

Just note that the idoc number is the last part of the id which you can see in the

technical data of the receiving idoc. The information in the receiving idoc is the XI message ID and the idoc number of the sender system.

If you have an idoc-idoc szenario and you receive the idoc on the receiving R/3-System than the idoc has been created on the sending R/3-System. It could not

be the case that you receive the idoc but it was not send from the senden R/3!!

Best regards,

Ly-Na

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evaggelos,

normally when you use IDX5 and dubbleclick the the XI connects to the sending system (You see the on the right lower side on the screen).

Could it be that the IDOCs were archived on the sender side?

Regards Mario