cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF02 . Proforma inv printing issue

0 Kudos

Hi ..

I have developed a Z smartform for proforma invoice . Now the functional people gave me a output type created for that . Through NACE For billing V3 i assigned my Z form to the output type and in place of driver program i used standard one for invoice that is RLB_INVOICE . Then I went to VF02 GOTO->HEADER->OUTPUT and maintained a row using that output type . After SAVING it got me back to the initial screen of vf02 .And when I am clicking BILLING DOCUMENT-> ISSUE OUTPUT TO an ERROR is coming "DOCUMENT IS CURRENTLY BEING PROCESSED" thus i cant see the prev . And if go to SM12 thr i noticed a lock has thr in table VBRK . After Deleting that lock i can open it again by VF02 . So if u pls help me to sort it out i shall be very thankful .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to use the VF03 transaction, because if you to used the VF02 transaction the system to block the output types in the system other user maybe access a this transaction.

I hope solve your question

DLC

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess the problem is that the BILLING DOCUMENT you are plannig to view has been locked by someone as you have already told that you have deleted the lock through SM12, it will not be any problem for you to view the billing document.. before isse output, re-run VF02 and display the output...

If you still have the problem try with different billing document number and see...

regards,

Sairam