cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. A basic Question. Say i have condition types KF00 in an account determination procedure. How do i or using what T-code i create condition record for this?

2. I hope the basic idea of account determination is to identify correct "account key" while billing. Correct me if i am wrong.

3. In pricing also we assign account keys to condition types. How is this related to account determination?

Thanks

SudhaharN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhahar,

Visit this link-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/90/7155967935d1118b3f0060b03ca329/frameset.htm

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS USEFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the condition record for accnt determination can be maintained in VKOA. the idea of having accnt determination is to find out the appropriate g/l accnt. the g/l is determined on the basis of various factors like sales org,chart of acnts, cust accnt grp, mat accnt grp, accnt keys etc. the accnt key is the lowest common determinator for accnt determination (watever factors used accnt has to be present). the cnditions types in pricing are n user interface to hit the books of accnt but in the background its all about the accnt keys and the records in vkoa.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharhar,

You can create the conditon records by using the T.Code VK11.

will Maintain the account keys in pricing procedure for respective Condition types, for which we have to maintain the accout relateds things in VKOA.

Hope this clarifies your doubts and Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

account determination is a process in SAP that helps various transactions get recorded in books of accounts of FICO.

this is determined by a combination of these factors:

Application(V)Condition type (KOFI)Chart of A/c (INT for India)Sales OrgA/c Assignment group(AAG) for Customer + AAG for Material+ A/c Key

To create a condtion record for the condtion type you use VK11.

The 'account key' is one of the factors to determine the correct GL a/c, and not the other way round.

The account keys we have in Pricing Procedure (PP) helps the system identify the correct GL A/c in FICO while accounting.

Hope this is useful to you.

reward if helpful.

Suresh