cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S ORG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My Client Bussiness Procces in DOmestic and Exports,Som Iam planning todefine only one S org for India.

If i get a Order from Malaysia..so CUrrency is Diffrence.How can i do it ,Is it any Currency COnverts is there.please give me .....Suggetions

Thanks in Advance

Regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create two sales organiszations : doemstic and export and assign them to one company code.You need to involve an FI person for this scenario

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkat

use this fm

CALL FUNCTION 'SPELL_AMOUNT'

EXPORTING

AMOUNT = sum1

CURRENCY = 'INR'

• FILLER = ' '

• LANGUAGE = SY-LANGU

IMPORTING

IN_WORDS = sum2

EXCEPTIONS

NOT_FOUND = 1

TOO_LARGE = 2

OTHERS = 3.

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go ahead with only 1 sales organisation. Maintain the company code currency as <b>"INR".</b>

1.When you create the customer you enter the currency -"<b>MYR - Malaysian Ringgit"</b> and save the customer.

2. Create a distribution channel separate for <b>exports</b>.

3. Maintain a separate <b>sales document type</b> for export sales.

4. In <b>VK11</b> when you maintain the condition records for the malaysian customer then select only <b>"MYR"</b> in the <b>"unit column."</b>

5. For <b>currency exchange rates</b> - go to - IMG - SAP NetWeaver - general settings - currencies - enter exchange rates. Here you can define the conversion rate between the <b>INR & MYR</b>.

Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks Allabaqsh,

but my Doubt is When u Creating the Customer Master Data

IF S ORG Currency Diff from the Customer Currency .It not Support to Save the Customer master data.

How can i Do it.

hanks in Advance

Regards

Ram

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Customer master can have any foreign currency and you can create sale order for the respective customer without any problem.

Nevertheless, in VK11, you have to give the same currency as in customer master.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- reward points if this helpful to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raju,

the currency is not a function of sales org. its a general setting. to meet ur scenarion you can go ahead with having one sales org two DCs and you can maintain the customer currency in the customer master and the conversion from ringgit to INR in general settings. kindle also talk to FI guys in case you need to provide for fluctuations in the exchange rates.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create customer master with a different currency than sales organisation.

Even you can change currency in sales order without any problem.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi laxmipathi,

Thanks for responce......When v create Customer ,,V Create under Sales Area,,,ok

It's combin of Sales org ,DC ,DIv.

When you define Sales org in Enter Stru ,there you already given INR in Detail Screen ok.

When you creating the CMR ,,,It Doesn't support ,,I tried .

How can i do it?

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN CMIR you maintain the material description specific to a customer.

Currency doesn't play a role.

Why u want to maintain currency in CMIR?

regards

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Suggest go ahead with single sales org for single company code.

If you want to differentiate for export sales order in reports then you may add up a doc type for exports.

Also in Tcode OB08 currency conversion is available. You may maintain Malaysian currency in customer master.

Hope this helps you.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can find a option in IMG screen General settings- Currencies. where u can make changes according to your requirements.

regards

KR